· 800gr of Heirloom Tomatoes, cut into 6mm thick slices
· 1 Taste the Difference All Butter Puff Pastry Sheet from Sainsbury’s
· 150gr of Mascarpone
· 150gr of Goats Cheese
· 1 egg
· Salt and Pepper
1. In a bowl, using a hand blender, blend together the mascarpone, egg and goats cheese until you have a smooth cream. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Turn the oven on to 200 degrees.
3. Lay the puff pastry onto a baking tray and spread the cream of goats cheese and mascarpone over the pastry using a spatula, ensuring to leave a 1 cm gap from the edge of the pastry.
4. Layer the slices of tomato over the cream of Goats Cheese and Mascarpone. Sprinkle with some dried oregano, Maldon salt and some Extra Virgin Olive Oil.