Enrica Rocca Prosecco is produced in the hills of Conegliano Valdobbiadene by dedicated producers who handpick the grapes, and retain the traditional process. Conegliano Valdobbiadene has become a wine Denomination of Controlled and Guaranteed Origin, reaching the summit of Italian wines of quality.
Enrica Rocca Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG Extra Dry is recognizable by its long-staying bubble beads and a ripe fruit aroma with hints of dried flowers, intense pears, apricots and green apple. Sweeter than the Brut, it has a unique consistency, great structure and a strong aromatic complexity. The taste is fresh and smooth, perfect for a traditional aperitif.
Enrica Rocca Prosecco is the result of a dream and a fantastic team. It is the expression of Enrica Rocca’s uncompromising efforts to produce a wine that embodies the marriage of the land, vines, location and climate, but also raises a glass to the poetry of life...a celebration of friendship.
- Demi-sec wine
- Total acidity: 5.60 gr/Litre
- Maturation in steel tanks for 6-12 months
- Blend: 100% Glera
- Re-fermentation (Charmat method) in stainless steel pressure tanks for approx. 45 days
- Pressure: 4.6 atm.
- Sugar content after re-fermentation: 17 gr/litre
- Vol. 11%
- Colour: delicate straw yellow
- Flavour: fruity, slightly aromatic
- Taste: delicate and persistent
- Keeps well for 2 years
- Shipping of Prosecco is possible only in EU countries, UK included.
- For our Canadian and US clients, we are working on finding suitable importers that share our philosophy.
- Due to extremely high transport costs, for Switzerland the minimum order to have it at this price is 6 cases.
- Offer is strictly for personal use and not for resale.
- If you would like to purchase 10 or more boxes of Prosecco, please contact us for details of a lower price. Perhaps get some friends together for group orders.